GrandVision reports YTD revenue growth of 6.1% at constant exchange rates and comparable growth of 1.7%
Schiphol, the Netherlands - 27 October 2016.
GrandVision N.V. publishes the Nine Months and Third Quarter 2016 trading update.
- 9M16 revenue grew by 6.1% at constant exchange rates (3Q16: 4.9%) to €2,495 million (3Q16: €825 million) with reported revenue growth of 3.2% (3Q16: 2.2%)
- Comparable growth in 9M16 was 1.7%; 0.4% in 3Q16 was driven by weakness in the Other Europe segment, particularly in Finland and Italy
- Adjusted EBITDA (i.e. EBITDA before non-recurring items) grew by 4.3% at constant exchange rates (3Q16: 0.2% ) to €411 million in 9M16 with reported adj. EBITDA growth of 2.8% (3Q16: -1.9%)
- The adjusted EBITDA margin remained constant at 16.5% (3Q16: 16.8%)
- GrandVision remains confident in achieving its medium term objectives of delivering annual revenue growth of at least 5% and high single digit adjusted EBITDA growth at constant exchange rates
- Total number of stores grew to 6,454 (6,110 at year-end 2015) as a result of store openings and acquisitions, especially in the Americas & Asia segment
This announcement is distributed by NASDAQ OMX Corporate Solutions on behalf of NASDAQ OMX Corporate Solutions clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: GrandVision nv via GlobeNewswire