Befimmo SA - Interim statement as at 30 September 2016 - Embargo 27.10.2016 5.40 PM
- Successful capital increase of €127 million, 2,557,921 new shares issued
- Stable fair value of the portfolio (-0.19% over the first 9 months of the fiscal year)
- Significant letting activity (29,427 m² over the first 9 months of the fiscal year)
- EPRA earnings of €2.87 per share, in line with the outlook
- Decision on the amount of the interim dividend which amounts to €2.55 gross per share, existing before the capital increase, payable in December in cash and, optionally, in shares
- Net asset value pro forma of €52.34 per share
Please click on the following link to consult the full press release:
This announcement is distributed by NASDAQ OMX Corporate Solutions on behalf of NASDAQ OMX Corporate Solutions clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Befimmo SA via GlobeNewswire