Akastor ASA: Third Quarter Results 2016
- EBITDA for continuing operations of NOK 127 million
- Net debt reduced by NOK 658 million to NOK 4.8 billion, working capital reduced by NOK 483 million to NOK 1 520 million, liquidity reserve at NOK 2.2 billion
Several transactions announced;
- Sold Managed Pressure Operations to AFGlobal for USD 10 million and potential earn out
- Creation of Mitsui/AKOFS joint venture; cash release of USD 66 million
- Sale of Frontica Business Solutions to Cognizant for NOK 1 025 million
- Sale of Fjords Processing to National Oilwell Varco (NOV) for NOK 1 200 million
- AKOFS Offshore reached a final agreement with Petrobras regarding contracts.
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5 -12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
This announcement is distributed by NASDAQ OMX Corporate Solutions on behalf of NASDAQ OMX Corporate Solutions clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Akastor ASA via GlobeNewswire