* Net sales for January - June amounted to MSEK 834 (696). Excluding newly
acquired units and currency effects, net sales increased 4 percent compared
to the first half year 2009.
* Operating profit was MSEK 50 (38), whereof newly acquired units contributed
with MSEK 13. Profit before tax amounted to MSEK 49 (38) and net profit was
MSEK 34 (27).
* Net sales during the second quarter of 2010 increased by 25 percent to MSEK
429 (343). Excluding newly acquired units and currency effects, net sales in
the second quarter increased by 8 percent. Operating profit amounted to MSEK
22 (21), and profit before tax amounted to MSEK 22 (20). Net profit was
reported as MSEK 15 (15).
* EBITA-margin for the first half year was 6.1 (5.5) percent. EBITA-margin for
the second quarter amounted to 5.3 (6.0) percent.
* Earnings per share after dilution amounted to SEK 1.11 (0.88) for the first
six months of the year.
* On the 2 June 2010 Ratos announced a public offer to the shareholders in HL
Display to tender all outstanding shares in HL Display for SEK 49 per share.
Download the report from the enclosed link.
HL Display Interim report January-June 2010: http://hugin.info/1092/R/1432977/378908.pdf
This announcement is distributed by Thomson Reuters on behalf of
Thomson Reuters clients. The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and
other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and
originality of the information contained therein.
Source: HL Display via Thomson Reuters ONE