Lindab has acquired the majority holding in Centrum Klima S.A. and is launching a cash tender offer for the remaining shares at PLN 14.5 per share

On 30 April 2012, Lindab signed and completed the agreement with the main shareholders of Centrum Klima, S.A. a leading Polish HVAC systems manufacturer and distributor, acquiring 51.8 percent of the shares at PLN 14.5 per share, in accordance with the previous announcement on 27 April 2012. Pursuant to this acquisition, Lindab announces today, 2 May 2012, a cash tender offer for all the remaining shares (4,106,317 shares representing 48.2%) at the same price of PLN 14.5 per share. This price represents a premium of 25.2 percent compared with the average share price during the past three months of trading (as of 30 April), or 29.3 percent compared with the last trade on Friday 27 April, prior to the announcement of the agreement. The subscription period runs from 21 May 2012 and closes on 19 June 2012. The transaction will be financed partly through the sale of a maximum of 1,000,000 treasury shares on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm at a price according to the mandate given by the AGM 11 May 2011. End The information here is that which Lindab International AB has willingly chosen to make public or that which it is obliged to make public according to the Swedish Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. Contacts: LINDAB David Brodetsky, CEO Email: Mobile: +46 (0)73 274 5418 Centrum Klima - A Polish HVAC systems manufacturer and distributor Centrum Klima is based in Warsaw and listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange. The company employs around 200 staff and had net sales of PLN 93 m (SEK 205 m) for the full year 2011, with an operating profit of PLN 10 m (SEK 23 m). Approximately 65 percent of sales derive from the Polish market with the majority of remaining sales to other parts of Europe. Lindab - A Ventilation and Building Products company: Lindab develops, manufactures, markets and distributes products and system solutions primarily in steel for simplified construction and improved indoor climate. The business is carried out within three business areas, Ventilation, Building Components and Building Systems. The products are characterised by their high quality, ease of assembly, energy efficiency, consideration towards the environment, and are delivered with high levels of service. Altogether, this increases customer value. The Group had sales revenue of SEK 6,878 m in 2011, was established in 31 countries and had approximately 4,300 employees. The main market is non- residential construction, which accounts for 80 percent of sales, while residential accounts for 20 percent of sales. During 2011, the Nordic market accounted for 46 percent, CEE/CIS (Central and Eastern Europe as well as other former Soviet states) for 23 percent, Western Europe for 28 percent and other markets for 3 percent of total sales. The share is listed on the Nasdaq OMX Nordic Exchange, Stockholm, Mid Cap. For more information visit This announcement is distributed by Thomson Reuters on behalf of Thomson Reuters clients. The owner of this announcement warrants that: (i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and (ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein. Source: Lindab International AB via Thomson Reuters ONE [HUG#1607725]