GrandVision reports HY16 revenue growth of 6.7% at constant exchange rates and EPS growth of 8.0%
Schiphol, the Netherlands - 5 August 2016
. GrandVision N.V. publishes Half Year and Second Quarter 2016 results.
- HY16 Revenue grew by 3.7% or 6.7% at constant exchange rates (2Q16: 4.8%; 8.4%) to €1,670 million (2Q16: €867 million)
- Comparable growth of 2.3% (2Q16: 3.6%)
- Adjusted EBITDA (i.e. EBITDA before non-recurring items) increased by 5.3% or 6.5% at constant exchange rates (2Q16: 9.8%; 11.7%) to €272 million (2Q16: €150 million)
- The adjusted EBITDA margin improved by 26 bps to 16.3% (2Q16: +80 bps to 17.3%)
- Net result attributable to equity holders rose by 7.9% to €117 million
- Earnings per share grew by 8.0% to €0.46
- Total number of stores grew to 6,211 (6,110 at year-end 2015)
- The Half Year 2016 Financial Report is available at www.grandvision.com
- GrandVision will host an analyst call on 5 August at 9:00 am CET. Dial-in details are available at www.grandvision.com and at the bottom of this press release
This announcement is distributed by NASDAQ OMX Corporate Solutions on behalf of NASDAQ OMX Corporate Solutions clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: GrandVision nv via GlobeNewswire